Saturday 21 November 2009

an easel card for the birthday girl.







well what a day, have just finished work and got soaked through walking home.have come home to an empty house too, my hubby and litle un must be off on a jaunt somewhere and as usual no note left.lol.today i`m going to share this card for you which is for a fabby docrafters daughter`s 18th.i haven`t put it in my docrafts gallery incase the birthday girl spots it.



so details for this one are.....square card blank.old papermania papers, papermania coloured card, buttons from my stash and lots of faux stitches.(you`ll soon notice i have a bit of a fetish for buttons and faux stitches so i apologise if you get bored of seeing them, lol)another fabby donated image coloured with promarkers.thanks so much for popping in and reading my ramblings.please leave me a comment good or bad.enjoy the rest of your saturday.ttfn.coops.xxx

4 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Nicola....it's so fabulous....your making me feel real sorry for myself with these gorgeous images....pmsl......am sure the girl in question will adore it,hope you enjoy your week-end,Janette.x

Kirsten Alicia said...

Fab card, coops, as is yesterday's. The image is great.

Pinky Poo's Paradise said...

Oh my!! Blu will love it!!! She'll be well chuffed Nic XX

Angela said...

Lovely card, love the image. Might try one of these images after doing all the christmas cards!! Angela xx