Thursday 23 June 2011

CUTE CARD THURSDAY - a fabulous sketch.

Good mornng all.its time for a new challenge this morning at CUTE CARD THURSDAY and this week you have this fabulous sketch to work with.
great sketch isn`t it.
i love seeing how different cards can look using the same sketch.
so here is my GDT card for this week.
products used are:
plain card coloured with henna promarker for matting.
kaisecraft papers - devonshire collection, arrow and shaped diecut also from same paper pad.
leather ribbon.
hero arts sentiment,
sugar nellie stamp - worried - kathy hare.
promarkers.
promarkers used are:
blush,sunkissed pink,coral.
cool grey 3,4,5,black.
cinnamon,cocoa,walnut,shale.
amber,pumpkin,burnt orange.
blush,vanilla,pastel yellow,blender.
and a sideways view.
thanks so much for popping by, means a lot.
i hope you all have fun with this weeks sketch :D
ttfn
luv coops xxx

14 comments:

Jackie said...

Brilliant card, I love the colours, in fact I love everything about it :o)
Jackie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Nic
A gorgeous card love the colour's and image is beautiful,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Debs M said...

great bp's and beautifully coloured, fabby lo too x

Catherine said...

Love the colours!!!

amanda stokes said...

Hi Coops!
Gorgeous card,i do love this image and those papers are yummy :) xx

Unknown said...

That's a gorgeous card and a brilliant sketch!
I love the leather ribbon.

Sheena
xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I love this image, and the colour combo.
Kevin xx

Little K Smith said...

A fabulous card Coops, love the bright colours 'n' papers and such a sweet image too :)
Kelly.x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Nic. Love the papers you have used. I've always wanted to learn to crochet but cant get past casting on lol. Needless to say I've admitted defeat!
Clairexx

Feebsy said...

Yet another totally awesome card. Your colouring is stunning and I love the papers, especially the stripes. The little details like the arrow are inspired :).

I think I'm going have to give that sketch a go too!

Feebsy
x

tilly said...

super cute card and that sketch looks fun
Tilly

Anonymous said...

This little boy always reminds me of 'lil man'.I dunno why but he does.

Lush colours and yes i have my sunglasses on (lol).I love the lime and the arrow is ace!

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Coops! It is funny, every time I see you use that stamp, I think I really will have to buy it some day!!! I love it and your colours are fantastic! I love the papers too and the layout is fab! Hugs Delphine xx

Juls said...

wow this is just too gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls