Sunday 12 June 2011

wow what a difference a size makes.

good morning all.have been up since half seven cos needed to take me anti biotic and i`ve slowly been resizing my pics in my picasso web album.some of my pics are huuuuuuuge and i have already gone from 90% full to 72%.trouble is there is a lot of pics to shrink. :S
hope to be back with a card later.
have a fabulous day :D

 updated , oh my word still over 600 pics to go.some of my pics are over 5000kb!!
am now to 49%  in my picasa album.
off to catch up in blogland now.also managed to get myself a wireless printer today, at last!!! was on offer in tesco for £40 instead of a £100 but with my vouchers i got it for £20, bargain or what, will probably take me about a month to suss it out though, lol.
xx coops xx

6 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Ni Nic,

I have also been sorting though photos, too many on the computer making it slow, its amazing how many we crafters have. Have a lazy day now you are done.
Margaret

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi hun, sorry haven;t had much time for blogging this week so just been catching up on your posts. So sorry to hear you have been so poorly. Hope you are feeling better today.

Can see I've missed commenting on some beautiful cards. Love that WOJ angel, such a fun image and great Sassy too.

Printer sounds like a bargain. Have fun. Marianne x

angelwhispers said...

What a bargain hunter you are!!! Have fun with it!!

Sorry to hear you have not been well hope you are now on the mend and getting lots of TLC xxx

So many posts I have missed and so beautiful!!! Love Chanelle xxx

Delphine said...

Well I hope I will never have to resize everything and touch my Picasa album, I have no idea how to do that:-)! Good luck hun:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Nic, well that all sounds VERY complicated... I would'nt have a clue? Great deal with the printer too.

Donna x

Juls said...

fabby!!! Loving the sepia colour tones!! the gorgeous distressed edges and the mix of textures! such a fab card! Hugs Juls