Sunday, 14 December 2014

Owl Christmas.

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
Oh my it was so busy at work yesterday and when i got home i finally put up our Christmas tree, after hubby went out and brought new lights as one set of the ones we had decided to quit.
I then put out my little Christmas ornaments and by then i was pooped so today`s card is another one from my reserves.
I am also entering my card into the followimg challenges:
1.Just Inspirational Challenge - Anything with wings
2.Crafty Creations Challenge - Challenge 278 - Something to die for

Products used are:
Woodland friends papers and decoupage
Cheery Lynn winter die??
Stickles stardust
Woodware sentiment
Distress tool
Don`t you just love those cute owls, talking of owls i have quite a few on my Christmas tree too :D

And a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by.
Lotsa Hugs
Nic.
xxx

26 comments:

  1. Love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Nic, I love the image and fabulous papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those owls are so cute. Love the papers and the fab border die too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, stunning and wonderful owl card.
    Have a nice weekend
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the cute decoupaged owls - they look really good above the snowy village scene. Hugs, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there NIc, another fabulous card and loving the gorgeous colour combos here.x
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, love the distressing and the papers you used. Love those owls too! I think I want that die cut you use too!!!! Another item to go on my wish list!! Big Hugs to you and yours and a very Merry and Blessed Christmas.

    CaroleAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful decoupaged card Nic. Love the die cut houses and trees. I hope you get a chance to put your feet up - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and love the decoupaged owls,love the die-cut border too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning cards since my last visit. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute Coops is your images and l like the decoupage too and the distress look of your card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely layout and design on this card Nic, and the owls are so sweet too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card Coop's I like the owls and the houses
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Coops
    Fabulous card... Love the cute owls...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun Nic. Love the owls and the sparkle and the fun little town die. Sweet and fun. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous card Coops..the little Owls are so cute and I love the dimension and sparkle...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely design Nic, great image and lovely decoupage and the sparkly little hats, so lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those cute owls and the card is gorgeous :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just sooo fun with the little owl family and I love the dimension on them.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cutie, Nic I love all the layers and textures you use on your cards x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for you comment.xx