Tuesday 27 December 2016

Favourite 5 Christmas makes of 2016.

Good morning all.
Back at work for me today after a welcome 2 days off spent with family.
My Christmas lunch went down well and me and my laddo have been happily playing board games (Hubby is working nights)
Anyhow it has been a tradition for a number of years to share my top 5 Christmas cards for 2016.
So without further ado.
I`ve not actually made many cards at all this year, just ordered ones really but I have everything crossed that things will be more productive this year.
So onto number 1.

I do have a soft spot for snowmen and this little snowman family by WRS are just adorable.I love the vintage coloured papers too.

No 2 is this gorgeous Robin stamp from the Stampendous winter tweets stamp set.
I just went very simple with this one with layered bright white diecuts layered up.

No3 is using this gorgeous die from Sheena Douglass,,looks simple but actually took  me a while to make as I overlapped a black cutout and white cutout of the dies.

No4 is this beautiful new digital stamp by Hannah Lynn, this time going for a tag and soft pastel colours, I love the snowflakes dies by Sweet Dixie.
No5, it wouldn`t be a top 5 without my all time favourite stamp.
This is just a classic that looks good in any colour.This year I used inktense pencils to add a little colour to the image for a change.
Thankyou so much for popping by.
Don`t forget to share you favourite Christmas cards fro 2016.
Hugs Nic.
xxx


12 comments:

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous selection of cards hun! All the best for the New Year :) xxx

Ally said...

Hi Nic
I love your Top 5, especially the first one, cheers me up looking at the cute snowman Family!
Hugs, Ally

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection of Christmas cards but my faves are the first and last-and Best Wishes for the New Year
Carol x

Sarah said...

A fab selection Nic, each one a beauty xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely selection of cards Nic. I have made so many it is hard to choose just 5.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Stunning selection of cards Nic.
Hard to choose a fav from those 5 as they are all amazing
Hugs Kelly

pinky said...

You've chosen well, though I bet it was hard as all your cards are stunning. These are real beauties. Happy New Year to you and the family Nic. Hugs
Pinky

Dortesjs said...

I wish you a Happy new year 2017 and many happy days to come.

Lynsey said...

Lovely selection of cards Nic! Happy New Year!
Hugs Lynsey xx

Lozzy said...

All stunning Nic...Happy New Year and all the best for 2017 for you and your family...Hugs Lozzy xx

Lynne in NI said...

Great selection NIC, these are all fab! Happy New Year!

StampendousGraphics said...

This is a wonderful post, Nic! Love your use of the Stampendous stamps and products! Thanks so much for sharing with our stamps! (The Snowy Postcard image is one of our all time favorite stamps, too!)