Tuesday 3 October 2017

Wedding bears.

Good morning all.
Another card from my drafts, it has been so long since I have sat in my craft corner.I have so many new goodies to play with but no time to do it.
Anyhoo here is a card for today which  I am also entering into the following challenges:
TBA
Products used are:
Off white card
Papers were from The Works
Lace
Ribbon
Flowers Distress tool
Pearls
Sentiment stamp
Hobbyhouse pre-coloured image

and a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by.
Hugs Nic.
xxx

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's sweet and gorgeous Coops
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

Super cute is your card x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeus card and love all the distressed layers
Carol x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww beautiful card Nic, gorgeous flowers too.
Hope you get some 'you time' soon to get inky!