Saturday 23 February 2019

Feline wishes.


Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
Another card from my drafts today, hence the 2018 on my watermark.
A Wedding card with a difference today, this one was for the happy couples fur babies to give to their human Mum & Dad on their Wedding Day.
Such a sweet idea.
I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:
TBA
Products used are:
White card
Crafters Companion papers - i think
Xcut heart dies
Cheery Lynn banner die
Memory box cat dies
Ribbons
Flowers
Distress tool
Pearls

and a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by.
Hugs Nic.
xxx

6 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Nic, love the flowers, so pretty.xx

Lisa xx said...

Oh wow, I love the idea behind this card, that is adorable! The card is gorgeous and the arrangement of flowers looks particularly beautiful

Sandra H said...

Your card is so gorgeous love the layout and the embellishments used x

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow fabulous card, love the two cats at the bottom, brilliant design

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the colour of the flowers and great cat die-cuts
carol x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Wendy xx