Thursday 21 February 2019

Touched with wonder..

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
Another card again today, we`re on a roll but this is another from my drafts, hopefully by the time all my draft posts have been posted ..i will have new creations to blog.
Products used are:
White card
The Paper Boutique topper and papers
Flower foam for the poinsettias and leaves
Poinsettia die
Gold pearls
Red hessian
Gold ribbon
Distress tool

a close up of my flowers.

and a sideways view.
Thanks for popping by.
Hugs Nic
xxx


6 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Wow stunning Christmas card, Coops! Fabulous layers and those poinsettias are gorgeous! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Coops
Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards and beautiful flowers
carol x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Nic, love the design and all the pretty embellies
Lorraine x

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful xx

Sarah said...

I think this is fabulous. Love the poinsettias xx