Wednesday 19 February 2014

The end is near :D

Good morning all.
The end of the decorating is in sight.My hallways are half pine panels at the bottom and paint on the top halves.
The 1st hallway where our freezer is and our coats go was fine, just needed one coat but the 2nd one where my washer/dryer and backdoor are has already had 2 coats and still needs a little touch up again today.I can then wash the panels and get my tumble dryer lifted back up in to its home.
I am out later to try and get a tallboy for my bathroom and the blind can now go back up to.
Hopefully i can get in my corner tonight and start my blog visiting again :D
See you all soon.
Hugs
Me
xx

9 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

When you are finished, would you like to come help me do my kitchen. I want to remove the wallpaper and paint? Looking for volunteers. LOL PS: Hope you got that bath/
Hugs

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You are going great guns Nic, well done, missing your beautiful cards x

Sue said...

It will all be worth your hard work Nic,happy crafting when you can.
Sue xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nic sounds like you have been busy, we are now three quarters of the way through decorating the kitchen but this has come to a halt as we are now thinking of upgrading the kitchen so that I can use the oven more easily by having an eye level one put in so we are now leaving things until the occupational therapist has been to assess me for getting a grant to complete the work. Love Alison xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow ... how super ... bet you cant wait to get back to normal ... normal ... what the flip is that eh !! hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

You've done well Nic, the end is nigh! Susan x

Desire Fourie said...

Oooh, the renovating sounds like fun. I am sure you are going to enjoy it when all is done.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jules said...

Hi Coops

You sound super busy!!

What a lovely feeling it will be when it is all done and looking beautiful.

It takes me all my time just to get round to cleaning the windows these days!! LOL!!!

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Loopylou. said...

wohoooo! hope its all done today sweets!!
huge hugs Lou xxx