Monday 11 August 2014

Looking back................

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
I am in work soon, my skin is lots better.Just my scalp now and eyes now which are still very dry but that should soon clear up with the pea green smelly shampoo and eye cream :D
So this weekend i have felt a little lethargic and lazy so no card from me today.The only one i managed yesterday was an ordered one which i can`t share yet.
Instead for today i`ve got a fun little look back through my blog stats, January 2014 to June 2014.
I find it quite interesting to see what people have looked at the most, normally its cards i wasn`t happy with it which is strange but this last 6 months they are actually some of my favourites.
Anyhoo here is Jan - Junes most viewed and most commented on cards.

Jan 2014
Most views (397)
Most comments.(65)

Feb 2014
Most views (544)

Most comments (69)

March 2014
Most views (876)

Most comments (60)

April 2014
Most views (306)

Most comments (68)

May 2014
Most views (296)

Most comments (56)

June 2014
Most viewed (188)

Most comments (65)

A lot of these this time are DT cards.
Why not have a little peek at your stats, you may be sursprised :D
Thanks for popping by.
Lotsa Hugs
Nic.
xxx




17 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

wow what a lot of views and comments you get but then your cards are gorgeous
hugs Kate xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful set of cards,
I wish I had those stats, I would be over the moon with half of those, well done on getting so many.
Margaret

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful set of cards,
I wish I had those stats, I would be over the moon with half of those, well done on getting so many.
Margaret

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Nic.
Take care.
Sue x

Sue said...

Nice to see these gorgeous cards again Nic. Your designs are always so inspiring.
hugs Sue xx

Marilyn said...

Easy to see why these are people's favorites... they are gorgeous, all of them.

Creations by Shirl said...

Your cards all make me smile~

Sue B said...

Wow! these are ALL absolutely stunning Coops... you are so talented and put so much detail into all your cards... I love how you use colours... I think I need to be much more adventurous with my colours.
Glad you are starting to feel a bit better... hope everything clears up properly for you very soon hun!
Big hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

They are all gorgeous Coop's
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

They are all fabulous Nic, I could'nt possibly choose a fave, lovely work!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarah said...

They are all fabulous!!

catherine said...

This is a fun way of looking back at your blog Nic and they are all fabulous cards. Such a variety but all so very creative. Hope your feeling better
x catherine

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Coops..I remember quite a few...some I missed...but all are beautiful.
Take care..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Wow Coops all are stunning cards x

Jackie said...

An impressive selection Nic. Good to know that your skin is clearing up now, hugs.
Jackie xx

Betty said...

My goodness what a lot of comments but you deserve them you make such lovely cards.
Bettyxxx

Unknown said...

no wonder they got so many views they are all fab!! lou x