Monday 16 January 2017

Up to the elbows

Good morning all.
Apologies for not being around.... at all.
I have so many new goodies to play with but no crafty corner to do anything in.
Everything is currently packed away and cluttering up my bedroom whilst my living room has a long overdue overhaul.
I am having new carpet fitted this week and then we have wallpaper and painting to do.I am also going to revamp my pine TV cupboard with some chalk paint and maybe my fire surround if there is enough paint.
We have hit a problem whilst removing the current wallpaper from the chimney breast wall as the plaster has blown in places, we now have to wait for the landlord to sort that out so this week we are hoping to at least make a start on the rest of the room and get the carpet fitted, the outside wall looks like it may need to be replastered first and that is where my crafty corner is so fingers crossed I will be back in my crafty corner soon.
I hope you are all well and I will be back asap.
Until then.
Hugs
Nic.
xxx

4 comments:

Janette said...

Hope you soon get sorted bun, just think how lovely it will all look....Hope you'll share...x

Margarets designer cards said...

Hope you can get yourself sorted and the revamp does not take too long,
Do your painting first before putting a new carpet down, in case of accidents with the paint tin.

Curly said...

Have fun decorating, even with the glitches, besides I bet it will look amazing once you are finished.
I bet you hands are itching to make some cards.
Take care
Hugs Bridget 😊 Xx

crafty-stamper said...

Good luck with the decorating and getting your craft space back soon-I recently lost my craft room as son and fiance came back to say for a deposit and as daughter is already back home and we have little grandaughters to stay during the week as school nearby-everything is stored along one wall in our bedroom and takes me ages to find stuff
Carol x