Tuesday 13 February 2018

Passion For Promarkers - Add an embellishment.

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
I am feeling a little bleurgh, so hopefully it disappears soon.
We have a new challenge for you this morning at the PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE BLOG.
The theme this week has been set by the lovely SUE, who would like you to add an embellishment.
Super easy :D
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE, with the lucky winner receiving a £10 voucher.
DSB
Here is my card which I am also entering into the following challenges:
TBA
Products used are:
Cream card
Papers from stash
Tattered lace border die
Cheery Lynn swirl die
Flowers
Ribbon
Lace -hidden :(
Pearls
Distress tool
Crafts and Me digi image
Promarkers

A close up of the image.


and a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by.
Hugs Nic.
xxx

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, oh my word that hair is amazing ! My two nemesis' in colouring hair and black so I'm in awe lol..Love your layout too
Hugs Kaz xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning colouring and gorgeous card Coops
Gr Karin

Aunty Sue said...

Nic This is stunning I love the image and all the fab embellishments you have added to it. thanks for making such a stunning card for my week

Lozzy said...

Elegant and beautiful card Nic...Hugs Lozzy x

Sarah said...

What an amazing card Nic, you have coloured the image perfectly, as always xx

Stefanie said...

Love your card, your colouring is stunning as always.

X Stefanie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh nooo, I hope you feel a bit better soon, there's loads of bugs doing the rounds. Love this card and her very goth black lippy!!! Looks brill, Hazelxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Coops..love the image and her dark hair colouring...FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, lovely image and beautiful flowers

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Nic, lovely colours and pretty details
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab hair colouring, great image and card

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring-great layout,beautiful flowers and gorgeous bow
Carol x

Linda Mc Enery said...

A truly gorgeous card Nic! Stunning image and gorgeous flowers!!

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab design,just gorgeous.xxx

pinky said...

Wow that is so beautiful, love how you coloured her hair.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sooooo stunning Nic! I LOVE that beautiful image and your card design is so beautiful. Love those fabulous blooms and that lush bow. Stunning creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lynne in NI said...

Wow! I reckon I could practice my colouring for the next 20 years and I still couldn't colour hair like that!

Julie said...

Nic, this is stunning in every detail! Love it! Hope you're feeling a bit better now, take carexxx Juliexx