Tuesday 13 March 2018

Passion For Promarkers - Spring

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
We have a new challenge for you this morning at the Passion For Promarkers Challenge.
Our theme this week has been set by the lovely JULIE, with the theme `SPRING`..simples.
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE, with the lucky winner receiving a £10 voucher.
DSB

Here is my card and thankyou to Sally-anne for my image.
I am also entering my card into the following challenges:
TBA
Products used are:
White card
WRS papers
Distress and cloud inks
Promarkers
White gel pen
Cosmic shimmer masking fluid
Ribbon
Lace
Hessian
Butterflies
Circle dies
Distress tool
Pearls

A close up of the pretty DSB image.
I coloured the image first and then painted over it with the masking fluid so i could then ink the background and then you gently rub the masking fluid off.
I have had the CS fluid a while and its my first time using it, love it ;D

and a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by.
I will pop back and add links later, I have got a jam packed week this week.
I might just meet myself at some point.
Thanks for popping by.
Hugs Nic.
xxx

17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful Coops
Gr Karin

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How clever that spunds, pretty card and loving the burlap

Marilyn said...

Very pretty! Love the burlap accents.

Sarah said...

What a pretty spring card Nic, love the Hessian detail xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is so beautiful Nic! Earthy and vibrant!

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty Nic, love the image and the way you've coloured it. All the colours and textures look fab
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card,gorgeous bow and great texture
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what agreat card, love the wee hessian butterflies on it too, Love Hazelx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous image, very Spring look

pinky said...

This is super pretty Nic and certainly screams Spring! Here's hoping it arrives soon!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet.

Julie said...

Such a fabulous card, Nic! Especially love the rustic feel with your hessian and burlap - gorgeous! Juliexx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Nic, love your hessian butterflies :)

Aunty Sue said...

Nic this fabulous love the texture of the ribbon and another stunner. Sorry for my late comment

Cards By MI said...

Love your lovely looking card with it's soft colours. It's really pretty. Sweet!
Love n hugs
Marie

sue w. said...

Hi Nic, this is lovely. Fab image and layout and so much texture.
Hugs Sue W.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That is gorgeous Nic! I love all the hessian elements, I love the texture and the lace. Fabulous pops of colour in the flowers too. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo