Monday 18 June 2018

Baby frame.

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
I have a card to share that has been sitting in my drafts.
I made this for one of our suppliers at work who had just had his 1st baby.
I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
TBA
Products used are:
White card
Mixture of papers from my stash
Distress ink
White ribbon
Button and twine
Stardust stickles
Pearls
Sue Wilson baby frame die

and a sideways view.
Thanks so much for looking.
Hugs Nic.
xxx

5 comments:

BenteS said...

So gorgeous, love the colours on this card :))

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card love rhe fame and the colour

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful and fabulous card, love it

crafty-stamper said...

WOW gorgeous baby card love all the beautiful dies-gorgeous bow and pastel papers
Carol x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fabulous design.xxx