Saturday 22 May 2010

you make my heart happy.xx

hello my fellow lovely bloggers.well what a scorcher of a day.up early this morning and went and bought a nice big box of new plants.have ripped out some of my old herbs that had got woody and have replaced with lavender,stocks, geraniums,foxgloves and 3 others i can`t even pronounce.lol.so on to todays card which i have made for challenge #2 over at my partner in crafting crime which is a new challenge blog set up by the extremely talented ladies jenny and robin.the challenge is a colour scheme of gold pink and brown.you still have another day to enter so pop over and give this new challenge your support.

products used are brown and pink cordeinations card.papermania paper.gold kars glitter glue.stickle stardust.hero arts sentiment.glossy accents used to create swirls and gold seed beads placed over the top and sprinkled with glitter.xcut heart punch.whiff of joy image coloured with promarkers.

promarkers used are:
SKIN=ivory,blush,dusky pink,soft peach.
HAIR & JEANS=cinnamon,cocoa,walnut,shale.
TOP & HEADBAND=baby pink,dusky rose,antique pink.



and a sideways view.
apologies for the piccys again, was a real pain to get them to photo right even with the curtains shut.
thanks so much for popping by and i hope you are all enjoying the brighter weather,if like me and you are not best suited to hot weather, do as i am.sitting here with the fan blowing on me and curtains and windows shut to keep out the heat.lol.better go do some commenting now and then prepare the salad for tea.ttfn.
luv coops.xxxx

21 comments:

Carol said...

What a lovely card Nic! Luv pink & brown and of course the image is gorgeous and so well coloured as always. Lotsa luv xxxx

Sheila said...

Ah Coops sorry you don't enjoy the heat/sunshine. Your card is stunning! Am gonna pop over and have a look at that site but now got time to do anything this week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Spent the day at Barleylands - craft centre in Essex - fabulous time and spent too much again!! Sheila:)X

Eileen said...

Fab fab card Coops, I love browns and pinks, such a good colour combo. Your colouring as always is brilliant. Eileen xx

Janette said...

Great card coops,love that colour combo,will have to check this blog out,thanks for letting us know...well,me anyhow,you know what I'm like,can't even find my way round home...lol...glad you had a good day...another scorcher tomorrow...stay cool.xxxx

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card Coops, such pretty colours. Love this image which you've coloured beautifully. Fab border punch too.
Kelly.x

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Coops!! Sounds like you have green fingers as well as inky ones!! Juliexx

Whisper said...

Simply gorgeous hun, am loving the punched border down the side, Sam x

Squirrel x said...

Awh hun, absolutely beautiful! Great image and gorgeous colour scheme, you've worked that Coops magic again. Hugs, Sxxx

Robin said...

Ahhh.. thanks so much, we are delighted you joined us for this one!! Your card is beautiful as always, love the beads!! Robin
My Partner in Crafting Crime

kay said...

beautiful card and love the bead detail,x

Rosietoes said...

That's a lovely card Coops. I had to laugh at the fan and closed windows bit. I'm exactly the same - fan blowing on me as I type. I love to look out at the sun but hate sitting in it.
Edna x

Delphine said...

Your card is gorgeous, Nic! Such a lovely image and perfect colouring as usual, gorgeous paper and I love the sentiment! Hugs Delphine xx

Christine said...

Hi Nic love this colour combo stunning image & colouring gorgeous DP's fab creation..

Hugs Christine xx

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous card Nic i love those beads.Congrats!!!! on getting Top 3 at Crafts and me Challenge #3 pop on over to (CRAFTS and ME)and get your badge.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Pink Dandelion said...

Hi Nic gorgeous card, love the swirls with the beads. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Debs xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colour combo :o)
Jackie xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image and colours and all your pretty details. I don't do the heat either! I haven't seen the new challenge you've entered so I'm off to have a look now :o) Lisa x

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, and design

Di said...

Great card again,love the idea with the beads, they look really good.I don't like this all heat and no air weather either. Di.x

Jennifer said...

Hi Coops! I know what you mean re the weather, I feel drained! Your card is fabulicious! Am loving the beads! They look great. Bye for now!xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

JR Creations said...

Well you're awesome! Thanks for the great comments about the blog up above and I adore the card, but sure what's new there, lol!! I've been out with my veggies the last few days and am now a lovely shade of dusky pink rather than ivory!

Thanks so much for playing at My Partner in Crafting Crime.

Jenny T.