Saturday 21 August 2010

who needs fillers.

morning all.just a quickie before i jump in the bath and then off to work until 2pm.
well i feel a little better today but my chest is still really rough and hey who needs lip fillers??
i tell you what instead of going and having your lips plumped up just get a cold and then maybe your top lip will erupt in coldsores, there you go, skinny lips problem solved.
honestly does my body not know i am going on holiday plus its my wedding anniversary next week too.
sorry mr coops there`ll be no kiss for you, hehehehhehehe.
so yesterday i managed to clean my bathroom and mr coops did upstairs.
he has been asked (instructed!!) to do the living room why i`m at work today.
the suitcase is done, the cat is still oblivious to where he is heading but am sure he will love it.
so i hope you are all missing me.
i have also managed to schedule 5 days of posts.
a couple of very simple cards, a photo gallery,an award giveaway and to finish....another promarker tutorial so i hope you`ll like them.
well i better move myself and get ready for work.
have a fab day all.

ttfn
luv coops xxxxx

15 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Coops, good to know you are a bit better now. Have a great holiday :o)
Jackie xx

Janette said...

Morning hun, you've had a rough time of it lately, good job your off on hols....have a fab time and happy annivesery when it comes...take care of yourself.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Coops,
Hope you feel better and have a great holiday, Happy anniversary you dont say how many years, but I hope you have a fab time. I am sure the cat will be fine where ever hes going. take care get well soon will look forward to reading your blog while you are away.love Margaret xx

kay said...

have a wonderful holiday nic,xx

Christine said...

Hi Nic dont work to hard & enjoy your hols..BTW congrats on your chall. win at allsorts chall blog...way to go girl..

smiles Christine xx

Lynn said...

I'm sure you don't look as bad as you're describing. Don't know where you're going (will there be any craft shops?) but have a great holiday wherever you go.

Hugs,
Lynn x

The Craft Bucket said...

Enjoy your holiday & I wanted to wish you a happy anniversary & also sending you birthday wishes for the 26th. Jane x

MagsB said...

Have a great holiday!

There's a little thank you for you on my blog if you'd like it.

luv, Mags x

Christine said...

Me again Nic left you some thing on my blog for you to pick up when ever..

Luv n hugs Christine xx

Janice said...

Well done Coops you won at Allsorts. Have a great holiday & remember not to pack that cold! Jx

Netty said...

Have a great holiday Coops and look after yourself. Annette x

Sarpreet said...

hi there, i have an award for you on my blog - have a great holiday

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Nic
Have a fabulous hols and there is something for you on my blog,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

JR Creations said...

Another idea for lip fillers is my three year old, he walloped my top lip last night when he was going sleep. I always snuggle in beside him to get him off and he just threw his head back and I have a nice swollen top lip this morning. Fantastic!! Hope you have a ball on hols.

Delphine said...

Good to know you are a little better, Coops, and... you really make me laugh! Congrats on the 5 scheduled posts too, I am impressed! Enjoy your holiday and talk to you soon! Hugs Delphine xx