Friday 26 December 2014

My favourite 5 Christmas cards for 2014.

Good evening all.
I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas, spent with loved ones.To those who have had troubles and worries this year, may 2015 bring you happiness.
Our Christmas day went by in a flash, my first Christmas dinner went well and smoothly and everyone enjoyed the lamb and gammon and of course my trifle ;D
So on to why i am popping on to my blog today.
I am once again joining in the fun with Debby and sharing my favourite top 5 Christmas cards for 2014.
As always i find it hard to choose but here are my picks in no particular order.
Think this one is my all time fav for this year.i coloured it with polychromo pencils and i was really pleased the way it turned out.

Again another coloured with pencils and i like how the colour came out on the kraft card.


I love this stunning holly die by Cuttlebug and it makes a really quick card.


I had to include the tip box i made for work this year.It is looking a little worse for wear around the lid now though.


Another one i was happy with and the cute stamp was a freebie with a  magazine too.


One made for my friends daughter, i was pleased how the colouring of her dress turned out.

and finally the design i chose for my family cards this year, these have gone down well :D

Thanks so much for looking and enjoy the rest of your Christmas.
Lotsa Hugs
Nic.
xxx

31 comments:

Janette van Otterlo said...

Lovely collection!
Grtz Janette

Janice said...

Super selection Nic, love them all. Happy Christmas, Jx

Lee said...

Hiya hun.Do hope you have all had a lovely time and the moggy.LOVE all these cards,but as I LOVE robins fink that one is me fav.HUgs xx

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful selection hun :) xxx

Little K Smith said...

Hi Nic
These are all so wonderful hun! Thank you for your inspiration this year and wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas :)
Kelly.x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous favourite five Coops..I remember them all and they are all gorgeous.
I love the bird ones too..such wonderful colouring..

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great choices, glad you had fun x

Lynsey said...

Hi Nic lovely choice of cards they are all stunning makes!
Hugs Lynsey x

Whisper said...

OMG what a stunning collection and glad to hear your first Xmas dinner went well, Luv Sam x

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are all stunning nic... I especially like the last design.. So elegant.,

Hugs kelly

Jackie said...

Stunning selection for your favourites this year coops :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas cards.
Thank you for joining in my Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

All stunning Nic.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely display of cards NIc....happy times ahead in the new coming year...xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Julie B said...

Clever recycling of a detergent box Coops, love the idea and some fab cards. :)

Carol L said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I love all the distressed edges, and especially that purple dress! Gorgeous!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such gorgeous selection of cards Nic. I would be hard pushed to say which is my Favourite.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

lynnewosket said...

Fabulous Nicki! Love your idea for the tips box, That has definitely inspired me to make one for work, especially as I need a new one anyway. Can't wait to get crafting.

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fabulous are your chosen 5 cards Coops xx

catherine said...

These are all so beautiful Nic and just perfect cards for anyone at Christmas. Glad you all had a wonderful time
x catherine

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all beautiful Coop's
Kevin xx

Pamellia said...

Hi Coops! You made so many gorgeous Christmas cards this year, no way I could narrow it down to five! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to another year of your fabulous creations and inspiration! big new years hugs :)

Desire Fourie said...

Wow this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pamellia said...

PS...is Coops a nickname or is it short for Cooper?? Just curious. hugs :)

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, I am always blown away when I come here, gorgeous work as always!! huggles Pops x x x

Wendy said...

Stunning selection Nic, love them all!
Wendy xx

Lynne in NI said...

All fabulous makes Nic, I can see why they're your faves!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Coops,
Wow lots of lovely makes. My fav has to be the first, love that little bird image. Happy New Year hugs Heidi xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Coops
Fantastic choice... Must be so difficult for you to choose from your gorgeous cards....
Hugs Sylvie xxx
Happy New Year....

XxJULESxX said...

wow!!!! stunning as usual!!!!

nwilliams6 said...

Beautiful stuff Nic. You never make a card that isn't totally amazing.Hugz