Saturday 26 January 2019

Special Birthday birds.

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.I have another unblogged creation today, again from September last year.This is what I made as one of the gifts for my Mums Birthday.
I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
TBA

Products used are:
Cream card
Spellbinders dies to create the main base.
Marianne Design robin dies 
Distress ink
Ribbon
Pearls
Flowers
Glitter card
Patterned paper from stash
Wooden fencing
Sentiment stamp

A close up of the sweet birds.

and a pic to show the dimension.These are lovely to make for special occasions.
They can be a little fiddly to assemble but I`ve found using tweezers to pull the card tabs through the slots easier and thick card is better too.
Thanks so much for popping by.
Hugs Nic
xxx


14 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous

debby4000 said...

Absolutely stunning, love all the beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh WOW !!! a what a stunningly beautiful card.
I love it so much, the colour, all the layers and beautiful embellishes
Just stunning

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning Coops
Gr Karin

Sarah said...

This is wonderful xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous gift and bow great dimension and beautiful embellishments
carol x

Julie said...

Beautiful card Nic! I love the dimension and all your fab details!! Hugs, Juliexx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous shaped card, beautiful design x

Chrissy said...

Stunning Coops..just gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

As always you create such lovely cards this is so beautiful x

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply gorgeous sweetie I love every bit of it, hugs Pops x

Lee said...

Awesome.Hope you are all well.x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Nic it has been such a long time since I visited you it was lovely to see that you had left a comment on my blog just like old times. Nic I am astounded by your awesome creations as I have always been this is such a magical project full of beauty and delight, I hope to visit you again on a more regular basis.
hugs
lorraine x

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a stunner! It must have taken an age to make (but definitely well worth it!)