Monday 1 February 2016

Crafts & Me ..Reds or Valentines

Good morning all.
I am finally back online, my Brother sorted out my laptop woes yesterday, it was my Avast that had caused the problem, it does not like Windows 10.
Anyhoo on to why I am here today, we have a new challenge for you today at the Crafts & Me challenge.
Our theme this month is Reds or Valentines.
The prize for this months winner is:
TBA

So here is my card, I went with the red theme.
I am also entering my card into the following challenges:
1.Art By Miran Challenge - 50 - Anything goes
2.Graph It Challenge - Week 3 - Lace/pearls
3.Creative Card Crew Challenge - 105 - Anything goes
4.Tuesday Throwdown Challenge - 278 - Anything goes
5.Inspiration Destination Challenge - 70 - Anything goes
6.Create & Inspire Challenge - 38 - Anything goes
7.I Love Promarkers Challenge - 301 - Anything goes
8.Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything goes
9.Cute Card Thursday Challenge - 410 - Ladies only
10.Card Mania Challenge - 77 - Add some red


I am not sure what card I printed my image on, as I printed her a while ago but its pants.It doesn`t blend very well and seems to suck the colour a lot.
Products used are;
Card
Santoro papers
Ribbon
Lace
Pearls
Distress tool
Promarkers and flexmarkers
A close up of the image, really not happy with my colouring.

And a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by, it means a lot ;D
Hugs Nic.
xxx

21 comments:

Kaija said...

A brilliantly gorgeous card! Hugs Kaija<3

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous image and love the deep reds. So glad you are sorted with your laptop

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card Nic, love the colours and design. Marlene

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is gorgeous - her hair is stunning! That's what I call a red head! Beautiful papers and ribbons too.

Marilyn said...

This is pretty. It's so striking with the bold reds. Fabulous bow too... I can never tie them and get them so pretty but yours is gorgous.

Lau W said...

Such a beauty !!!!
xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Nic, love the image and beautiful big bow.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

She is GORgeous Coops....beautiful card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nic as always a stunning card. Love Alison x

Deborah said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love that ribbon!!!

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a beautiful card. Love the details, coloring and digi. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous Nic and love that colour you used..your colouring looks fabulous to me...Hugs Lozzy xx

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh she's fabulous, one of these days I'll be brave enough to try to colour hair this shade ;)

coldwaters2 said...

WOW this is stunning Nic am amazingly beautiful creation
hugs
lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Everyone seems to have a lot of trouble with windows 10 so not downloading it yet!Fabulous image and love all the hair and gorgeous bow
Carol x

Kajcyika said...

great coloring! Really stunning!
Thanks for playing with us at Card mania, hope you will join us again :) Kajcyika

Deb said...

oh wow, this is stunning Nic, love the ribbon!
Many thanks for joining us over at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - amazing hair! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lynn - CCT Design Team x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping bake to say ----Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
Carol DT x

Shona Hamill said...

Fantastic card and image. Thank you for sharing with us at I♥Promarkers. DT Shona xx