Sunday 24 February 2019

Blue Birthday.

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
Wow this one has been sitting in drafts for a long time, 2 years!!.Not sure how but I shall share it now.
I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
NB Please ignore the watermark year date, this has been sitting in my drafts and has not been blogged before.
TBA
Products used are;
Hobbyhouse topper
Flowers 
Ribbon
No idea on the papers its been a while
Stardust stickles
Distress tool
Doily
and a sideways view.
Thanks again for popping by.
Hugs Nic.
xxxx












6 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, beautiful design, certainly has the Wow factor

Janette said...

Adorable, she is the cutest and I love the design.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card --topper and beautiful flowers
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Coops
Gr Karin

Sarah said...

It's very pretty, despite the vintage!! Love the colour combo, other peeps' cards in blue always look so much better than my own efforts!! xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative x