Monday 25 February 2019

Wedding hearts.

Good morning all.
Another day, another card.
Another card from my drafts, from 2017 again!!
I am sure you have all seen this style of Wedding card on my blog before but it is one of my most popular designs that gets ordered a lot.
I loved the colours on this one, soft lilac and white.

Products used are:
White card
Tattere lace heart die and border die
Xcut heart die
Cheery Lynn fanciful flourish die
Flowers
Ribbon
Gems etc
Papers i`ve no idea

and a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by.
Hugs Nic.
xxx


5 comments:

Janette said...

Super pretty, love all the flowers and gorgeous ribbon...xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous wedding card beautiful flowers and dies
Carol x

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, wonderful design and stunning colours

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Coops...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx