Tuesday 19 March 2019

Passion For Promarkers - Springtime

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
We have a new challenge for you this morning at the Passion For Promarkers challenge.
Our theme this week has been set by the lovely SHELLY , with the theme SPRINGTIME.
Our sponsor this week is BUGABOO, with the lucky winner receiving a $12 store code.
Bugaboo

Here is my card, thanks too,to Bugaboo for my image for this challenge :D
I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:
TBA
Products used are:
TBA

a close up of the sweet image.

and a sideways view.
Thanks for popping by.
I will back later to add more details etc.
Hugs Nic.
xxx

3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow what a fabulous card, stunning design and beautiful

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and embellishments love the cute image
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet image and such a very beautiful card Coops
Gr Karin