Tuesday 2 April 2019

Passion For Promarkers - Make it cute.

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
I can`t seem to get my blog post to allign to the centre of the page so hoepfully my post looks ok as i`m at work.
We have a new challenge for you today at the Passion for Promarkers challenge blog.
Our theme this week has been set by the lovely SUE who would love you to `MAKE IT CUTE`.
Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments Designs with the lucky winner receiving  3 digital images.
Crafty Sentiments Designs

Here is my card which I would also like to enter into the following challenges:
TBA
Products used are:
TBA

A close up of the sweet image.

and a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by.
Now the wording has gone to the centre but the rest of my post won`t ....weird.
Hugs Nic.
xxx

10 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely well designed card and it is definitely cute

Janette said...

Lovely card Nic and to my eyes, your post looks ok, don't know if that helps...enjoy your day.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute card and image love the gorgeous bow and bling
Carol x

Sandra H said...

So cute just love the layout and the adorable image x

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a sweet card with a cute image Coops
Gr Karin

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Nic this is so cute loving the sparkle on the heart and papers. Have a good week

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Nic, this is adorable! Love all the soft pink shades and that sweet image. So gorgeous hun and your colouring, swoon, so gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Julie said...

Fab card Nick - I love the soft colours and the border round your sentiment is beautiful! Hugs,Juliexx

Aunty Sue said...

sSorry for the late comment thought I had done love the cute image and design of your card Nic.

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cute little bear, lovin your sparkly heart!