Tuesday 30 April 2019

Passion For Promarkers - Lots of layers

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
We have a new challenge for you this morning at the Passion For Promarkers Challenge.
Our theme this week has been chosen by the lovely LISA who would like to see`LOTS OF LAYERS`, my favourite.
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous LEE HOLLAND DESIGNS.The lucky winner will receive 2 digi images.
Here is my card which I would also like to enter into the following challenges:
1,Crafting From The Heart - 242 - Anything goes
2.Crafty Catz - 459 - Anything goes
3.Cardz 4 Galz  - 95 - Ribbon or lace
4.Allsorts - 517 - Mothers Day/feminine
5.CRAFT - 511 - Distress
6.Pennys Paper Crafty - 426 - Anything goes
7.Pile It On - 153 - Lots of layers
8.Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - 104 - Anything goes
9.Crafty Creations - 389 - Anything goes
10.Crafting With Friends - 3 - Just for fun



Products used are:
White card
Papers from The Range
Crafters Companion, Cheery Lynn dies
Little Birdie flowers
Ribbon
Distress tool
White gel pen
Promarkers and flexmarkers
ADFD image.
A close up of the pretty image.

and a sideways view.
Thanks for popping by.
As you can probably tell I am struggling to blog at the moment, truth is I am not crafting either.
My craft corner is screened off and I don`t really have any inclination to craft at the moment so I`m not forcing myself and I am hoping the crafty bug comes back asap.
Hugs Nic.
xxx

16 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

What a pretty image! Your coloring is great! No lack of inspirtion that I can see. My trick to getting over a slump is to organize my crafts. Works every time!! Thank you for playing in my Ribbon challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.

KarinsArtScrap said...

so bright and cheerful and very beautiful Coops
Gr Karin

Ella's Design said...

Your colouring is fab on this sunny card, Nic! Love the way you managed to get her sleeves to look sheer and lots of lovely layers, so perfect for my challenge theme! Hugs, Lisa x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image-fabulous colouring and love all the beautiful flowers--judging by this card the bug is not tooo far away!
Carolx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

brenda said...

What a pretty image and lovely summery colours, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Janette said...

Lovely card Nic, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning hank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Mervi said...

Beautiful colouring with that image, lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous and stunning card, love the image

Mummylade said...

Lovely image! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

Sheryl said...

I always love your work Nic. As always your colouring is exquisite and the design compliments the image perfectly.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Hugs Sheryl x

@d_e_crafts said...

Great colouring on the pretty image. Lots of depth. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this time.

Debbie CRAFT DT

Cazro said...

Hi Nic, Welcome back, I so hope you will get your mojo and creative energy back soon, I have missed you. I was so pleased when I saw your wonderful entry. Gorgeous everything. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz Caz DT.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet!

Brenda said...

I hope you are feeling better soon, but I have to say your creative ability has not diminished any at all. This is such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!