Tuesday 14 May 2019

Passion for Promarkers - Summer is on the way

Good afternoon all.
Apologies for the late post.
I`ll get straight to it, we have a new challenge for you this morning at the Passion For Promarkers challenge blog.
Our theme this week has been set by the lovely MARIE, with the fab theme `Summer is on the way`.
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous A DAY FOR DAISIES, with the lucky winner receiving a $8 gift code.
Here is my card using the beautiful ADFD image , Aloha Petals.Thankyou to ADFD for my image.
I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Products used are:
White card
Papers from the range
Spellbinders oval die - fleur de elegance
Lace
Ribbon
Pearls
Metal hearts on bow
Cabachon
Distress tool
Promarkers and flexmarkers
A close up of the beautiful image.

and a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by, i will back soon to enter link etc.I`m just awaiting a visitor :D
Hugs Nic.
xxxx





5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Coops

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning card love the beautiful image and fabulous colouring-great distressed looking papers,gorgeous bow and love the bling
Carol x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Playing catchup after my hols. Beautiful image and gorgeous blue. I’m sure you are not still reading the book on your sidebar as it has been there a long time. I just bought it from a charity shop as we seem to like a lot of the same books and it looks good

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Nic, you colour skin so beautifully!

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card and what a gorgeous image too love the embellishments x