Wednesday 23 October 2019

Passion For Promarkers - CAS

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
We have a new challenge for you today at the Passion For Promarkers Challenge.
The theme this week has been set by the lovely LISA who would like to see your `Clean & Simple` creations.
Our sponsor this week is:
The lucky winner will receive $6 voucher to spend in their online store.

Here is my card:
So we all know i really struggle with CAS so I decided to try and doodle my own background but still hopefully with a lot of white space.
Products used are:
White card
Black card
Sentiment stamp
Letraset fineliner to doodle
Promarkers
Gems

and a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by.
Hugs Nic
xxx

**apologies this did not post yesterday morning because I obviously didn`t schedule it :( **

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous CAS Card Nic brilliant doodling have a great week

crafty-stamper said...

Pretty CAS card and love your doodling
Carol x