Tuesday 5 November 2019

Passion For Promarkers - Christmas is coming

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
I am as usual making the odd card here and then but work is so busy that I rarely find the mojo or energy anymore but I do have a card today.
We have a new challenge for you at the Passion For Promarkers Challenge this morning.
The theme this week has been set by the lovely MARIE, with the theme `CHRISTMAS IS COMING`.
Our sponsor this week is:
Cowling & Wilcox
the lucky winner will win a 6 pack of promarkers - skin tones set 1.

Here is my card which I am also entering into the following challenges:
TBA


Products used
Kraft card
First Edition papers
Old wooden sentiment I`ve had a while
Gold ribbon
Hobbyhouse poinsettia
Stampendous stamp
Promarkers
Distress tool
Stardust stickles
A close up of the sweet image, I`ve had this since last year and its the 1st time its seen ink .


and a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by.
Hugs Nic.
xxx

2 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Wonderful Christmas card, love the design and the detail on the card perfect image

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and cute image love the papers on the kraft cardstock
Carol x