Tuesday 10 March 2020

Passion For Promarkers - Make it feminine.

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
We have a new challenge for you this morning at the Passion For Promarkers challenge blog.Our theme this week is my choice and I would like to see you `Make It Feminine`,
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous JMC Designs.
Image may contain: text
The lucky winner will receive 1 digital collection.
The DT were also given images to use this week, I chose the fabulous quirky Cocktail diva

Here is my card.
No challenges, I`ll explain why further down.

Products used are:
White card
Papers from stash
Sweet dixie die
Corrugated heart
Red lace
Red ribbon
Heart gem
JMC designs image
Pearls
Distress tool
Promarkers



and a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by.

So now to why no challenges this week.

I have debated this decision for months and I`m sure people have noticed the lack of posts on my blog.
I don`t have the mojo for crafting anymore and my time seems to get thinner and thinner so I `ve made the decison to put my crafty corner into storage at my Mums for now.
I am really hoping that given time the crafty bug will bite me again, in the meantime I am going to be doing lots of decorating, to get our forever home how we would like it to be.
I have another card to share in a fortnights time and then that will be it, I am hopng not for too long.
I shall leave my blog open as theres years worth of posts amd I really do hope to be back.
I totally understand if people choose to unfollow me.
Wishing you all much love and I`ll see you again yet in a couple of weeks.
I also have a few unblogged cards that I might pop into one final post.
Hugs Nic.
xxxx

Add caption

9 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Nic I do hope that having time out will remind you why you loved this hobby in the first place, and that you won't be away for too long! I can remember you from way back in the Docrafts days, when your don was just a little boy! My very best wishes to you with all that lies ahead.....stunning card today too xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the quirky image gorgeous bow and dies.I will miss your cards but can totally understand -will keep your link on my sidebar so I can see if/when you are back-good luck with all the decorating
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Wow this is stunning

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh wow Nic, I'm so sad to hear this! I can totally understand a waning mojo and the need to focus on something else, but I'll sure miss your fantastic creativity! Wishing you everything of the best

Michelle said...

I will never unfollow you nic - you were an inspiration for me in my early days of making cards. Wishing you all be best - hugs - Michelle x

Lynne in NI said...

I do hope that you come back to crafting after a wee break Nic, you have such an amazing talent it would be a shame not to use it!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Aw Nic, so sorry to see this albeit months after the original post. You are such a talented artist, I really hope you get your inspiration back to continue. I thoroughly understand though after going through a life changing event that your priorities change. Stay safe and hope you return. Hugs Susan xx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card .... I have always loved your cards ....
take Care Coops
Hugs Sylvie Xx

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful card. I hope 🤞 to see you again.